Why Study in USA
It is every student's aspiration to possess an American degree while completing their education in the USA as when they are planning to study abroad, the USA appears as an emerging study destination for various international students.
Students turn out to be competent to work in their desired field because of the USA?s world-class education system that gives access to progressive technology and research along with advanced English language skills and valuable intercultural experience.
The country even has some of the best and most futuristic infrastructures in the world with remarkable research facilities with major breakthroughs in science, technology, and art. In short, the United States of America represents the land of dreams for millions of international students around the world who are willing to fulfill all their goals.
Globally recognized degrees
It is hardly a secret that the USA has the finest universities that manage to maintain a strong ranking among the world?s best-ranked institutions. American Universities keep updating their coursework which eventually attracts a lot of international students from different parts of the world. Also, the Universities have high academic standards so that they can deliver high-quality education with globally reputed degrees to their students and prepare them for wonderful career opportunities.
International student support
The Universities of the USA offer a variety of support services to help international students settle down for their classes by making their transition to the USA smoother. International students are given plenty of help through various workshops, English language practices, orientations, and training. Moreover, these universities offer many other resources as well for students from mental health services to career support while the students are pursuing their education in the country.
Campus life in colleges and universities is not just about classes and tutorials but an extension of your personality. Students are exposed to a lot of exciting mediums through which they can make friends and enjoy their student life such as indulging in a pottery class, joining a dance club, or even becoming a member of the college magazine team if you feel words are your best friend. Hence, studying in the USA is surely every student?s top preference as it broadens their horizon with lots of opportunities waiting to knock on their door.
The USA is considered a top destination for international students as people are coming from all around the world giving students a chance to interact with others from different backgrounds and learning about their culture. Also, when students are exposed to such diversity they are likely to develop strong personality traits and skills that are valuable in the international job market and help them in nurturing their tolerance and openness to other?s perception as it is every employer?s preference to hire people who are the best suit for their dynamic work environment.
Universities with a flexible academic environment
Studying in the USA provides an ideal environment for international students depending upon their strengths, interests, and goals as universities here purposefully shift their classroom sessions and instruction methods to make learning more effective and engaging, at the same time, relevant to their field of study. Students get flexible options to choose different courses according to their needs and interests before they declare their choice for major at the end of the second year. So if you are someone who is not sure about their next course, you can probably relax as you have an option to decide and apply for it at a later stage.
Internships and Career Advancement
US universities are world leaders in terms of technology and scientific techniques and are committed to providing the same resources to students because of which many universities in the USA offer internship programs to international students as an early start to their professional careers. Students prefer to obtain these internships during their college years to take advantage of hands-on experience and get access to better-paying jobs after they have completed their studies in order to be work ready for the industry.
Advantages of Studying In USA
Life In USA
Life in the United States of America is not less than an adventure. All the international students are sure to experience many new and exciting things while they are studying in the USA.
American culture is enriched by the values and belief systems which makes it easier for foreign students to adjust and settle quickly as all religions are accepted and given due respect. Students here can find comfort as the USA resembles just as their home country.
While studying in the USA, students can explore new places and learn a lot of new things about those places and can choose to communicate and interact with fellow students as the USA is culturally diverse and has many students coming from different parts of the world.
Holidays and Traditions in the USA
As an international student, it becomes necessary to get involved and actively participate in varied traditions of the USA to learn more about their culture and adjust well to their surroundings. This way, students will not only become familiar with the local traditions or know the significance of their holidays but will have an open option to settle in the future.
Students who are planning to pursue their further education in the USA can be assured of their safety as many areas of the country are well monitored and patrolled and are under the strict surveillance of the local police. Students can feel safe and should only avoid places like dark alleys to prevent themselves from any mishaps.
International students while studying will also explore different parts of the country and that would require a lot of transportation, so students here can opt for public transportation facilities and can commute from one place to another easily and efficiently. Also, some students can go for bicycles and taxis depending upon the distance and the duration of their desired destination.
The country has a diverse culture and a variety of cuisines available for international students to try out. Even the universities and colleges have their specialty food like ice creamery or cookie and ice-cream sandwiches and more. Also, it is popular as the capital of the fast-food culture but each state has its dishes with a hint of cultural twist.
The weather in the USA is as diverse as the country’s culture. Few States have a typical seasonal cycle with hot summer and cold winters but some areas have unpredictable weathers with extreme summers and bitterly cold winters.
List of Universities & Colleges
- Air University
- Alabama A&M University
- Alabama State University
- Athens State University
- Auburn University
- Auburn University at Montgomery
- Birmingham-Southern College
- Faulkner University
- Huntingdon College
- Jacksonville State University
- Miles College
- Oakwood College
- Samford University
- Southeastern Bible College
- Spring Hill College
- Stillman College
- Talladega College
- Tuskegee University
- University of Alabama - Birmingham
- Troy University - Montgomery
- Troy University - Dothan
- Troy University - Phenix City Campus
- Troy University - Troy
- Thunderbird School of Global Management
- Arizona State University
- DeVry University-Phoenix
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Prescott
- Grand Canyon University
- Northern Arizona University - Flagstaff Mountain
- Prescott College
- The University of Arizona
- University of Phoenix
- Arizona State University - Polytechnic
- Arizona State University - Downtown Phoenix
- Arizona State University - West
- Arizona State University - Lake Havasu
- Northern Arizona University - Yuma
- Arkansas Baptist College
- Arkansas State University-Jonesboro
- Arkansas Tech University
- Central Baptist College
- Harding University
- Henderson State University
- Hendrix College
- John Brown University
- Lyon College
- Ouachita Baptist University
- Philander Smith College
- Southern Arkansas University
- University of Arkansas - Fort Smith
- University of Arkansas-Little Rock
- University of Arkansas-Fayetteville
- University of Arkansas-Monticello
- University of Arkansas Pine Bluff
- University of Central Arkansas
- University of the Ozarks
- Williams Baptist University
- Alliant International University
- Antioch University-Los Angeles
- Art Center College of Design
- Azusa Pacific University
- California Baptist University
- California College of Arts & Crafts
- California Institute of the Arts
- California Institute of Integral Studies
- California Institute of Technology
- California Lutheran University
- National University of California
- California State University, Bakersfield
- California Maritime Academy
- California Polytechnic State University- San Luis Obispo
- California State Polytechnic University-Pomona
- California State University Channel Islands
- California State University-Chico
- California State University-Dominguez Hills
- California State University-Fresno
- University of California, Irvine
- University of California, Santa Cruz - Silicon Valley Extension
- San Francisco State University
- San Jose State University - International Gateway
- California State University Sonoma
- California State University East Bay
- California State University Monterey Bay
- University of the Pacific - Stockton
- University of the Pacific - San Francisco
- Webster University - Irvine
- Alliant International University
- San Mateo Colleges - Skyline College
- New York Film Academy - Los Angeles
- San Mateo Colleges - Canada College
- Mission College
- San Mateo Colleges - College of San Mateo
- University Bridge - College of Marin
- Sofia University
- Marymount California University
- Westcliff University
- Santa Monica College
- University of California, Riverside IEP
- Iowa State University
- University of South Florida
- Florida International University
- University of Central Florida
- Webster University - Orlando
- Valencia College - West Campus
- Valencia College - East Campus
- New York Film Academy - South Beach
- Full Sail University
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University - Daytona Beach Campus
- Florida Polytechnic University
- Atlantis University
- American University of the Caribbean School of Medicine
- Adelphi University
- Hofstra University
- State University of New York (SUNY) at Oswego
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute - Albany
- SUNY Polytechnic Institute - Utica
- St. Francis College
- Pace University - New York City
- Pace University - Westchester
- Adelphi University
- Long Island University - Post
- Long Island University - Brooklyn
- New York Tech - New York (NYIT)
- New York Tech - Old Westbury (NYIT)
- Mercy College
- Manhattanville College
- New York Film Academy - New York
- Monroe College
- Queens College of The City University of New York
- LIM College
- SUNY Fulton-Montgomery Community College
- Northeastern University - Seattle
- Western Washington University
- Eastern Washington University
- Tacoma Community College
- Shoreline Community College
- City University of Seattle
- South Puget Sound Community College
- Walla Walla Community College
- Seattle Central College
- INTERLINK at Seattle Pacific University
- Computer & Information Technology
- Engineering & Science
- Business Management
- Design (Fashion, Interior, Game) Management
- Hospitality & Tourism Management
- Accounts and Finance
- Certificate Course
- Diploma Course
- Advance Diploma Course
- Bachelor?s Course
- Master?s Course
Cost of Studies
|USA Colleges||Undergraduate Tuition Fee||Post Graduate Tuition Fee||MBA Tuition Fee|
|Private University||USD 32,000.00||USD 35,000.00||USD 60,000.00|
|State University||USD 24,000.00||USD 30,000.00||USD 48,000.00|
|Community||USD 200 per Credit*||USD 250 per Credit*||N/A|
The tuition fees for undergraduate courses vary between $15,000 and $20,000 and for MS program it can range anywhere between $7000 to over $21,000 and more depending on the public or private school and the program you apply. The cost of living for a month can vary anywhere from $300 to $1000 based on your lifestyle.
Note: Fees shown above may vary as per selection of the University/College.
- Fall Intake - September - Universities offers all the Courses to International students.
- Winter Intake - January - Many Courses for students who missed fall intake.
- Spring - May - Not all Universities offer courses in Spring Intake.
United States has always been considered as the ?land of opportunities?. Being one of the leading nations with a strong economic structure, the nation offers an array of job opportunities to international students in all fields of work.
- Valid Passport (Should be valid for at least 3 Months after the study program)
- Valid Identity card
- 4 Passport size recent photograph
- Proof of Acceptance by a Designated Learning Institution
- Proof of Funds.
- Immigration Medical Examination (IME)
- English Language Proficiency Exam Score
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of Funds
- Penal Clearance
- Certified Copies of Academic Transcripts and Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Academic Certificates
- Proof of Financial Capability
- Remember that all document which are written in another language should be translated in English.
- Application Form. Fill out the DS-160 form, a standard U.S. non-immigrant visa form.
- Create a Profile.
- Visa Fees.
- Schedule Appointments.
- Attend the Fingerprint and Photograph Appointment.
- Attend the Consular Interview.
- Visa Issuance.
Arrival & Accommodation
Planning & Housing: Whilst you are staying in the Australia, you will have a variety of accommodation options available to you. Your choices will depend largely on whether your college or university has halls of residence, what city you are in, and the amount of your monthly budget. Various options include Halls of Residence, Self- Catered Halls, Flats/ Houses.